Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100 Miles and Runnin/Welcome!

This blog is now up. Love and War is here.

No tricks.
No punches.
Just lots of tricks and lots of punches.


To start with, other names I considered:

1. In The Thousands
2. Future Crimes
3. A Thousand Crimes
4. Creatures Like Us
5. Something with 'Kingdom' in it.

Now they're just words scribbled down on a page. 'Busy At Love and War' won. You can call it BATLAW if you want.


Things yeu might find here.....


Words spelled like they sound.
Words spelled like how they're pronounced in dirty south rap.
Y Huuuuurd?

Photos of people that look good.
Photos of people that look bad.
Funny ass photos.
Good ass photos.
Photos of asses.
Photos I take. They'll get better. y' huuuuurd?
Art I make.
Art you make and send me. laurencepayne@gmail.com or Mail me real goods- anything and I'll feature it on the blog. You do want to get famous don't you?


Videos.

Just tons of shit okay??

I'll teach you and you teach me and before long we'll be timetraveling together.

Enjoy the first track on my lame ass, half cutt off player..this blog will get better, or worse, as I become more and more of a nerd. This song should be hardwired in bikes and programmed to only come on through speakers in the handlebars at 6am as the sun is coming up. then your bike goes all ET on you and you fly home and land in bed with all your friends. good track. It's definetly in the thousands.

So, now on with the show..............

1 comment:

B Jammin said...

Very bloggy first blog Mr. McBloggerson