Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All together now!

As promised, with every new post comes a new track. I listened to Rich Girls by The Virgins about a thousand times yesterday. Then I listened to it a few more times in my sleep, while I dreamt about BATLAW.

I also finally gave Handsome Furs a chance. Finally.

They make me want to lock myself in the basement for 8 months and come out with an album of my own that sounds exactly like theirs. Check em if you haven't already.

Hope you enjoy the colorful new logo. It's a bit big for me, but I don't know how to tame that beast.

Blog X: I bought socks this weekend. My life sucks blah blah blah...check out my friend's blog...blah blah blah.

BATLAW: I bought socks this weekend and found these:




Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained?? BEERFEET!! Toronto is like being home and traveling at the same time. You always get what you want!


BEERFEET!
Amazing name for a:

Band
Blog
Town
Shoe Company
Street Ass Gang
Sock Company?? YES!


New blog columns/features:

1. NEED/WANT/HAVE- the best craigslist/mylife has to offer!!

2. Art, right?- featured artists, designers, people who amaze me.

coming sooooooon!!...........

No comments: