Friday, May 23, 2008

It's a heck of a day!

It's FRIDAY!

News:

Enjoy the new track on the boombox- Solta o Frango by Bonde Do Role. I hope your weekend sounds exactly like this song.
If it does then comment on this post and tell me exactly what went down and to whom!!
Now go turn metal in to GOLD!

Lots of Zach talk last night, however the person I was talking to had never seen this. so Raven!!! funny, right? Made me laugh. a lot.



Last night someone actually mentioned THIS blog (BATLAW) without me telling them about it or mentioning it at all. shit. people actually know about this??? Time to step it up.

Expect big things on Monday.

Have good weekending!!

lil bit of this to go?? ok fine.

1 comment:

Nat said...

AMAZING! Absolutely love it! I'm spending my weekend counting down the minutes till Monday's edition. Can't wait!