Monday, June 9, 2008

So now what?

It's always been true that life can be divided into two things: love and war.

Now life can be divided into two other things: your life before you see The Strangers and your life after you see The Strangers.

I'm suffering from the latter.

The Mike Myers(Halloween)mask that has haunted me for most of my life has been replaced with THIS:



This movie was 100% war- it grabs you by the heart strings and pulls until you think you're going to pass out....then the movie ends and you leave, short of breath.

Liv Tyler is amazing- she chain smokes, makes confused faces, and wears a plaid shirt.

Enough said.

The soundtrack is so good that I had to post two songs from it that I'll never be able to listen to again.

1. The Sprout and The Bean- (Joanna Newsom)
2. Mama Tried- (Mearl Haggard)



See the movie and you'll understand.

Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it. I can't watch it anymore so enjoy it for me!

No comments: