Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Vodka Club.

I've come out of my post Strangers coma and am riding high again. I'm not affraid of that stupid mask anymore. It's just a burlap sac that the guy found in some haunted shed full of old radios and industrial lawn equiptment. pffft I see right through him.


NEW TRACK FOR YOUS: My Drive Thru- Pharrell feat. Santogold and Julian Casablancas.
This is what my weekend sounded like. Yours??

I didn't buy into the insane amount of hype that surrounded L.E.S. Artistes, but I CAN get into this one, or at least get into a car chase everytime I listen to it.



Question.....



Can you be famous for drinking vodka?

What if you drink it everywhere, all the time?

With your friends?

And people take lots of photos of you when drink it?

Answer: YES. VERY. BUT, you also have to be a DJ.


After seing way too many photos of all these guys on thecobrasnake and reading too many blog posts about them I finally saw Steve Aoki and MSTRKRTF at the MMVA afterparty at Ultra.

Every act needs a thing and their thing is drinking Vodka and crowd surfing. Can't be all that bad right? The music certainly lived up to the hype. MSTRKRFT dropped a few hammers, but the highlight track of the night was a remix of Sweet Dreams. Some of them want to be abused.


OPEN BARS + Rainn Wilson


Also known as.....


+



= a good night.



BATLAW.

1 comment:

Jessica Claire said...

i wish i was paid to drink vodka